Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm finally blogging!

Over the last year or so, I have been thinking about creating a blog and have a space to share with you all my passions!!, and it was until yesterday, at a meeting with other stampers that I decided to just jump at it and start my own blog, granted the meeting was about blogging, and Jennifer showed us how easy this was.. so here I am giving it a try..

While I dont really think I can do this on a daily basis, due to time constrains (full time job, MBA school, and my own Stampin Up! business) I will try to update this blog as much as possible..

I will keep updating my blog mainly with inspiring ideas of the things that I have been creating, and every now and then I will have a some news about my family or things going on in my life..

Thanks a lot for joining me in this journey..

No comments:

Post a Comment